authentic experience

Thursday, December 28, 2006

sun bathing, deep throating

This afternoon I took a shower and then lay naked on the bed. The way the afternoon light in winter enters the bedroom, I can take a sun bath. I lay on my back and opened my legs so the sun could shine onto my cunt. I daydreamed and relaxed. I looked at my breasts, belly, and arms in the light.

I felt happy and drunk on the sunlight. My cunt glowed with heat, and my eyes were half-open. I saw prism-rainbows on my eyelashes, and the warmth of my cunt went beyond warmth and became pleasure.

I reached my hand between my legs to feel the heat. The outer lips of my cunt felt so alive to my touch. I thought, I should become a nudist, because it felt so good--I wanted to feel the sun on my private places every day.

In this way, I thought about my husband. We're planning to take some new nude pictures of one another, and this light will be just perfect. I remembered the last time we had sex, two nights ago, and it was like this.

We were cuddling and close. It was night, and we were in bed. I went down on him. I sucked his dick, and it seemed my destiny, to suck his dick indefinitely. I felt that I existed to suck his dick.

So I had him in my mouth, and I took him as deep as I can. He was going down my throat, and I felt so close to him--I had never felt so close to him. I kept him deep inside of me, and I fucked him with my throat.

His cock was coated with the super-slick, thicker spit that's only in the back of my throat. I made him go from deep in my throat to even deeper. I opened myself to let him in. His cock was slick and felt vibrant.

He groaned and gasped. I wondered how long I could do this. I rubbed my clit with my right hand and kept myself at the edge of coming. I licked the underside of his cock and listened to him. I heard him carefully. I would bring myself to the edge of coming and back off, bring myself to the edge again.

I imagined his cock as I went down on him. I forced him deeper down my throat and tried to understand how close to coming he was. I tried to take on his feelings while keeping mine too.

After a certain amount of time, I was feeling greedy. I didn't think I could take any more of this, and I found myself gagging on his cock. Little tears were at the corners of my eyes. I made him leave my mouth and throat. I jacked him off with the thick slickness that coated his cock. Would I make him come?

No, he didn't want to come then, or I wasn't doing it right, and instead he reached his hand to my cunt. He fingered me gingerly and intently for just seconds, until I was right on the edge and over it, crying out and bucking. The satisfaction flowed through my body.

He still needed to come. He lay on his back, and I showed my breasts to him while he jacked off. I felt loved to see the look of admiration on his face. After so many years, he still finds me fascinating to look at.

When he was close, I insisted on being the one with agency and grabbed his cock, pumped it hard and fast, and heard his cries while I watched the white liquid spurt onto his abdomen over and over again. The come was all over his dick and very much a mess.

I looked at his face and appreciated his beauty as he recovered himself. We held one another for a long time, and I told him how when his cock was far down my throat for so long, I had never felt so close to him. He didn't seem to understand or fully appreciate my words. But I didn't care, because what I felt was real.

5 Comments:

At Friday, December 29, 2006 1:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressed again with the tenderness and beauty of your writing...

 
At Friday, December 29, 2006 9:02:00 AM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

A hundred thanks to Leon H.

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 6:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, beautiful and tender. perfect words.

A very happy new year to you, sweetheart. I wish you joy.

best,
O

 
At Monday, January 01, 2007 12:20:00 PM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Same to you and twice again, O.

 
At Saturday, January 06, 2007 7:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet he did understand your comment about never feeling closer to him.

I know when I'm getting sucked off, I feel that the oral act is the most intimate sex act possible. I feel much closer to my girl when I'm throat fucking her than when fucking her vaginally. She can feel my every twitch. She tastes all my issue. She gags at my length ans swoons when the sculpted edge of the head of my dick massages her throat.

When my dick is in the back of her throat, I feel that we are hardwired brain to brain(pun intended). She gets crazy with lust just by being on the receiving end of mine. She will actually orgasm sucking my dick if I handle her right. She loves to be drowned in masculine lust. I show her how much she turns me on and she responds with appreciation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home