authentic experience

Saturday, December 23, 2006

yes, we came for peace

We came for peace, last night, but we didn't do any of the visualization. I hope it still helps.

My husband was feeling sick at work, exhausted for no reason, and when he got home, I made dinner, we ate, we went to bed. He was lying there with his "I'm sick" expression. We cuddled, and I moved his hand to my breasts. We kissed.

I moved my hand down to his balls and stroked them lovingly. He lay there on his back, tired and quietly happy. His balls are large and gorgeous. God was generous.

I moved my hand to his cock and touched it softly as it grew large and hard. I liked the contrast between his apparent passivity and the involuntary vigor of his cock.

I dove under the covers to go down on him. I lapped the underside, made a lot of friction with my lips, went fast and shallow, then slow and complete. I got him excited, but he was quiet.

Do you like what I'm doing to you? I asked.

It feels so good, he said. His eyes were closed.

I went down on him some more, then got a condom and climbed on. I was in no hurry. The room was dimly lit, and we had nothing to do.

I rode him gently. I put an extra pillow under his head, and he played with the breasts that were right in front of his face. He sucked my nipples and pawed at me. I rode while he amused himself, and I watched his contented expressions.

I would let his cock inside of me only a tiny bit for a few thrusts, then abruptly take the whole thing in. I kept it in deep and fucked him hard, so it went from deep to deeper, and he moaned.

Then we moved together in a daze. He strained to get himself deeper inside of me, and I started to moan too. A feeling passed over me that we were in a very ancient place. The rhythm of it felt sustaining and healing. My legs ached.

He gave me the look that meant I needed to stop or he would come, and I smiled and fucked him harder. I watched his face and listened to the sounds that meant he was having the most pleasure possible.

Then I masturbated until I was ready, told him to do it, and felt very strong feelings as I came in his arms.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 24, 2006 9:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been reading your posts almost every night, trying to get through them all. they make me very horny.

 
At Monday, December 25, 2006 10:04:00 PM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

I appreciate hearing that you enjoy my posts.

Green

 

Post a Comment

<< Home