authentic experience

Saturday, November 25, 2006

after Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving trips interfered with our time for sex. So this morning, I knew what I wanted as soon as possible. After breakfast, I said I was taking a shower, and I suggested that he should too. A particular little smile told him why, and he gave me a particular smile in reply.

Twenty minutes later, we lay in bed together, clean and happy, and he touched my breasts. I kissed him. We nuzzled one another. We were keeping warm under the covers, and I felt his erection pressing against my arm.

You're beautiful, I said, as I peered under the blankets and touched his cock. I couldn't resist having him in my mouth anymore and dove to suck him off. I licked the underside and sucked the head gently. I went down on him deeply and felt the head at my throat. You can tell me what to do, I said.

What you're doing is really good, he said. Lick slowly, he said. So I licked very slowly, where the head meets the shaft, and the whole length of it, as he moaned.

I was lying on my back, and he was touching my tits, caressing me and brushing his fingers against my nipples over and over again. You can fuck my mouth, I said, and I liked the jagged way he thrust himself into me, when rational thought dies away, and the desire for sex is as strong as panic. I masturbated and felt the thickness and wetness of my clit.

He fucked my mouth harder and faster. My entire self felt like sex. I had to pause repeatedly in my clit-rubbing so I wouldn't come. I sucked his cock greedily, and I groaned with the feelings of ecstatic love.

Finally I couldn't live any longer without coming and stopped sucking his dick. Here, touch me, I said, and he rubbed my clit as I gently dug my nails into his shoulders and lost it completely when the orgasm thundered through my body, and I heard the screamy whimpering sounds flying out of my mouth for a long time, as he fingered me, and we listened to my cries die down and my breathing return to normal, with smiles and relief. I was entirely content and felt very peaceful.

Do you want to fuck me? I asked. But you can come on my tits if you want.

He told me that I'm very nice and climbed between my legs with a condom. He slipped himself into my wet cunt and fucked me however he liked. Although I had already come, and I'm a one-orgasm kind of woman almost always, the sensations were strong enough that I lost myself again.

He fucked me as long as he wanted and then kneeled to my left to beat off, but I ended up making him come, and the semen was messy and everywhere. His face contorted into the look of pure pleasure, and he was grunting and animal-sounding. I was glad.

It was only afterwards, when we were lying there half-asleep and giggley, that I reazlied how much I had needed to come with him and have him fuck me like that.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, November 25, 2006 10:00:00 PM, Blogger Krysta said...

Wow. What a great relationship you two have! I envy you.

 
At Sunday, November 26, 2006 8:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, long time no sex ;)

good stuff, very hot

 
At Sunday, November 26, 2006 12:32:00 PM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Krysta, thanks for helping me keep in mind how lucky I am to have true love. Naughtyboy, thanks for considering my writing hot.

 
At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 3:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you & your young husband have the love and respect of each other and that, to me, is what makes sex so empowering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home