authentic experience

Monday, September 25, 2006

charmed

I found him charming and felt my sexual needs stirring. We took a shower and went to bed.

I asked him to fuck my mouth, and he did. I could feel every vein as it slid in and out of my mouth, the ridge where the head meets the shaft, its thickness and length, the softness of its skin, the vitality of its alive-ness.

He stoped, and we kissed. His hands went to my breasts and found my nipples. His mouth followed, and he sucked at them and licked them with his beautiful tongue.

He fucked my mouth again, and I ran my hands over his thighs and ass. I grabbed his ass and pulled him toward me so the head of his cock would go into my throat. I grabbed him roughly so he would have to fuck my mouth deeper.

He stopped to kiss me again, and he fucked my mouth again. I was rubbing my clit with my right hand.

He got a condom and slid his cock into my cunt. My legs were spread wide for him, and his cock went into me deeply. I love you, I said. I trust you, I said.

We got dazed and grunted together, and it went on and on. I carassed his back and his upper arms. I touched the back of his neck and his face. I dug my nails into his back and felt the motion of his hips with my hands as I felt it in my cunt.

Then I asked him if he would like me from behind, and I got on all fours. He fucked me soundly, his cock even deeper within me. Again, it was like when he was fucking my mouth--I could feel his cock in such detail. I was hyper-aware, and my consciousness was concentrated on the sensations of being penetrated and his hands on my ass as he fucked me.

I want it, I said. Give it to me, I said.

We went into a trance, and sometimes he would slow almost to a stop. I would be the one them supplying motion, and I saw how hard and fast he would let me do it to him. I grabbed at the bed and listened to his small moans until he said, I'm going to come and rammed it into me strongly as I listened to him and felt it with empathy.

He eased himself out of me, his hand to the condom, and prasied me as we lay down together, smiling. He rubbed my clit, and I asked him to do it like my birthday. He made me come, and I love him.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 29, 2006 3:13:00 PM, Blogger O said...

Lovely, and sweet. Also hot.

Glad to have found you; I will be back for more.;)

Best
O

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 3:36:00 AM, Blogger Suze said...

Wow! This got my juices flowing. It sounds like the perfect tryst.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home