authentic experience

Friday, September 22, 2006

birthday sex

It was morning, after breakfast, and we were cuddling in bed. You have a boner! I noticed.

From touching your hip, he said.

His cock looked beautiful. I touched it and jerked him off fast then slow. Can I touch you? he asked, and I said yes. He got lubricant and started rubbing my clit.

Go fast and slow like I do, I said. He obeyed me, and soon I was panting. I had wanted to fuck a lot, but it was inevitable that I was going to come. He rubbed fast, and I strained to get the angle I wanted. When he went slowly, I relaxed and moaned. The fast moments lengthened, and I started shaking. I whimpered as I felt the insensity grow, and I knew I was going to come. He went slow. And when he sped up, I cried out as I came. I felt very loved and comepletely happy, entirely satisfied.

Then he put on a condom and fucked me a little, going very slowly, deep inside me, and I watched him carefully from my clear-headed vantage of having already come.

Then he took off the condom and knealed beside me, and I jacked him off onto my tits. In a matter of seconds, the hot liquid was spurting onto my nipples, and he was as happy as I was.

We held one another, and my cunt felt a wonderful loose, used, fulfilled feeling that it had found its destiny for the day.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:44:00 AM, Blogger Fat Controller said...

This is just lovely...Happy (belated) birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home