authentic experience

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

rape fantasy

warning:
pretend non-consensual sex ahead—skip if it’s not your thing

I asked him to put his dick in my mouth, and he did. I felt its details and was purely delighted and turned on. I asked, Do you want to pretend like I’m a little girl?

Like you don’t want it? he asked.

And I said yes. So I put on a blindfold, and he left the room. When he came back, he spoke as a stranger, with a stranger’s words and a deeper, more steady voice. Hello there, little girl. I’m here to fuck you, he said. Do you know what a cock is?

No, I said.

Well, right now, you’re going to suck it, he said. Suck it now. He shoved it into my mouth, and I sucked greedily.

Do you like sucking it? he asked.

No, I said.

He paused, then saw my little smile. Well, I’m going to make you suck it, he said. And I did.

Then he rubbed my tits hard and said, You have big tits, little girl. I like your tits, and I’m going to do whatever I want with them.

No, I said, and I covered my tits with my hands.

Yes, he said, grabbing my wrists and pushing them down on the bed. Yes. I’m going to do whatever I want to you. Now I’m going to fuck you. Do you want to be fucked, little girl?

No, I said.

Well, I’m going to fuck you anyway, he said. I could hear him putting the condom on. Now I’m putting my cock in your cunt.

No, I said. No, no, no.

Yes, he said, ramming it in. I’m fucking you, and it feels good.

No, I said.

Yes, he said and fucked me hard. I whimpered as he did.

Then I started to struggle. I twisted and turned to try to get away from him, and he pushed me down. I tried to push him off of me, and he held his place, fucking me even harder. I cried out in frustration and false dismay. I whimpered and moaned. He fucked me fast and passionately.

Our talking died down then. Our communication was all physical. I tried to close my legs. He roughly pushed them open wider, which made me gasp.

I tried to twist away again, and he held me down by the forearms, which slightly hurt in a way I enjoyed. I would struggle and rest, struggle and rest.

I was wet and panting. He was hot and sweating from pushing back against my strong arms and legs. My cunt was wide open to him. He did it to me like he was angry.

No, I said.

Yes, he said. I’m fucking you.

No, I said.

I’m going to come in you now, he said, and he grunted and groaned as he fucked me deeply and intently, and the come spurted inside of me.

We lay there gasping for air. Then his hand went to my cunt. I’m going to make you come now, little girl.

No, I said.

Yes, he said. I’m going to make you come by rubbing your clit.

I felt hotter and more aroused than ever. He rubbed my clit fast, and I pushed against his fingers. My whimpering was loud and desperate as he made me come, and huge waves of ecstatic happiness pounded through my body for a long time.

We took off my blindfold and smiled at one another.

We held eachother for a long time, and I asked, Was that okay? and, Do you think it's okay that I like that?

I like it too, he said, and he reassured me for as long as I wanted as he held me and petted my hair.

While pretending he was someone else, he had never been more himself. I know his body like I know my own. We could pretend anything, and I would only love him more.

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 8:18:00 PM, Blogger Al Sensu said...

As horrific as real rape or sexual assault is, for some reason lots of women fantasize about it and lots of men who would never harm a flea also do. So if you can create a safe environment to play this out, it can be a very good experience.

 
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 3:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cam close to being raped once when I was 21 so I wasn't sure if I could read this post. I'm glad you were able to enjoy this "pretend" rape. I could never ever enjoy something like this..my fear would overide my arousal 100%.

 
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice . . . I have fantasizing about this as well!

 
At Friday, November 10, 2006 12:52:00 PM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

I've had rape fantasies since I was 10 years old, and of course this pretend enactment is nothing like the real thing. Just another kind of play. Thanks for your comments.

 
At Friday, November 10, 2006 2:31:00 PM, Blogger Krysta said...

I too harbor a rape fantasy. I don't know why. I know many women do, and being able to read your post made me feel a little better about myself. I love a little bit of force in my sex, and there are few things that get me off quicker than a hand wrapped around my throat, squeezing just a little as the owner of that hand has his way with me.

Thanks, GLW.

 
At Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too like the idea. I think it is a *power* that comes with it? I want my bf to try something lke this - but I don't know how to talk about it!

 
At Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:52:00 AM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Yes, it's a little hard to talk about this kind of thing for me too, but getting much easier with practice.

Krysta, I don't think I ever said I like your hand-to-the-neck idea very much, or maybe I said something elsewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home