authentic experience

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

fucking on a cold afternoon

Today he was taking a break from training for work, and we lay in bed. It was a cold afternoon, but the window was open, and leaves were blowing in the wind.

We cuddled, and we kissed. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and moved his hand to my breast. I grabbed his cock through his clothes—it was hard—and asked him if he wanted to be close. He did.

We took off our clothes and lay together under the covers, snug and cozy, masturbating together. My clit felt wide, juicy, alive. Do you like masturbating with me? I asked, and he said yes.

He got a condom, positioned himself between my legs, and slipped into me. I pulled the covers around us to keep us warm. I held him and caressed his head and neck. He thrust himself into me sweetly.

I pushed my tits together so he could get a good view. He sucked one nipple then the other as he fucked me. One of the angles he chose put a lot of pressure on my clit, and it felt so good that I started whimpering. God, I said. I love you. I trust you, I said. I belong to you. You can do whatever you want to me.

He wanted to make me come, I could tell. I whimpered more as the sex felt better and better. I was at the edge of coming and wanted it so bad. He would speed up, but fast isn’t what I wanted.

I held my tits and touched my nipples. We were getting hot and sweaty, so I threw off the covers, and the cool air was on our skin. I caressed his back and gently dug my nails in when the fucking felt extra-good. I might come, he warned me as he pumped himself inside me.

That’s good, I said, and he did. I grabbed him and held on tight as he cried out and fucked me hard. His hand went to the condom, and when he pulled out, my hand went to my clit immediately. I rubbed it and stroked it fast. He was between my legs still, with his hands on my breasts, and he brushed his fingertips back and forth on my nipples quickly. My head was thrown back, and I felt a little afraid as I realized an intense orgasm was building. I heard myself whimpering loudly as I tried to hold it off for a few seconds longer.

Then it hit me, and my entire body tensed as the hot, delicious waves pounded through my body. I heard myself crying out the way I have been, lately, trying to stay quiet but a little out of control.

My body remained tense as I continued to rub my clit slowly and continued to come, until the feelings tapered to a more ordinary feeling of happiness, and I was filled with a calm and used up, finished feeling and the desire to hold onto my husband, rub my face on his face, and tell him, You’re my husband, you’re my partner, you’re everything to me.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, October 19, 2006 4:59:00 AM, Blogger Fat Controller said...

mmmm... Delicious. No better way to spend a cold afternoon than to be lost in each other.

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 2:25:00 AM, Blogger O said...

That's beautiful and beautifully written. Makes me happy for you...

Love
O

 
At Thursday, October 26, 2006 5:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you write. ;-)

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 7:59:00 AM, Blogger Krysta said...

YOur words are so wonderful. And yours discribe real encounters, which make them ever so much more delicious than mine...

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 9:19:00 AM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Thanks for the kind words. Krysta, what you write about fantasies is so evocative and real. I know how longing is, and there's something so beautiful about what cannot be. But sometimes circumstances change, and maybe one day you two can be together.

All blessings,
Green

 

Post a Comment

<< Home