authentic experience

Friday, November 10, 2006

five things you didn't know about me

There's a meme "five things you didn't know about me" that I read on another sex blogger's site and liked. But I keep this blog so super-anonymous, there are scarely five things you do know about me.

I have another blog for regular life, and this one's all sex, all the time. But what would you like to know, dear readers? And you, dear readers, are mostly strangers, and just a few friends.

1. After sex, I require cuddle. Also, I tend to be hungry.

2. My nipples are very sensitive. I can only wear bras that don't have a seam that goes over the nipple. Actually, I also wear my underwear insideout because the seams can bother me on underwear too. I wear my socks insideout for the same reason. And tags bother me, on my shirts, pants, skirts, dresses. I usually cut them off.

3. I don't shave. I wear long skirts a lot. I never wear any type of hose, tights, etc because I hate them. I like a lot of cotton and don't buy any clothes of unnatural fibers. However, much of my clothing was given to me, so I wear synthetics fibers sometimes. And it's hard to find 100% cotton socks.

4. I almost never have sex at night. Afternoon is peak.

5. I have never had anal sex and look forward to it. Both ways.

There, that was actually kind of easy.

5 Comments:

At Friday, November 10, 2006 5:24:00 PM, Blogger Krysta said...

I might do one of these over at TOFAK. It's a grand idea.

 
At Monday, November 13, 2006 8:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've seen this and i was tagged to do this 5 things - people collection list... your's is the most sexciting i've read...

:) m.e.

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 7:53:00 AM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Thanks for your enjoyments.

 
At Monday, November 20, 2006 9:09:00 PM, Blogger Al Sensu said...

I thought I'd check in and see if you had posted yours. Nice. Afternoon is also my peak. I used to work at home so could "take a break" without my co-workers knowing it as my wife works at home too. But now I'm in the office 9-5.

 
At Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:54:00 AM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Well, weekends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home