authentic experience

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

fucking him

We cuddled and looked into one another's eyes a lot. I wasn't in a hurry. He touched my tits, and I touched his cock.

Then I went down on him. I pushed him back on the floor and sucked his dick, licked it up and down on the underside, fucked him with my mouth, pushing him as deep as he can go, listening to him moan. My right hand was at the base of his dick, holding on, or carassed his thigh and ass. My left arm was reaching up and grasping his shoulder.

I might come, he said, but I didn't want him to, so I slowed down a lot and stalled. Then I went down on him again with vigor, and kept him at the edge for as long as I wanted to, tasting the pre-come. To me, this is one of the greatest pleasures of life, to know someone well enough to keep them at the edge for a long time.

I got a condom and put it on him and slipped his dick into me. I fucked him quickly and watched his expression change as he played with my tits. I had a lot of energy. It was night and just cool enough for sex.

Then I got onto my feet to squat over him. His dick was inside my cunt, and my hands were on his shoulders as I bouced on his dick very quickly. I'm going to come, he told me, and his face contorted in powerful feelings as he came.

I lay on the floor beside him and rubbed my clit as he played with my tits and praised me. When I felt I would come, I put his hand there and made him push me over. I cried out and held him to me hard.

We lay on the floor for a long time afterward. He petted my hair, and we talked. I touched his chest. We had nothing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home