authentic experience

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

after reading

It was night. It was late. We were naked because it was hot. He read to me some Virginia Woolf in bed. Then he put the book down, and we were sleepy. I felt affectionate toward him and petted his package until his penis got large and very attentive.

Want to be close? I asked, which is a silly question. I went down on him. We lay on our sides, and my pillow was under my head. We took our time. I sucked his dick, rubbed the underside with my tongue, and jacked him off occassionally, for a little while, or held the shaft in my hand while I sucked just the head and ran my tongue around it.

He started to moan a lot, and I didn't change anything I was doing but slowed. The night was quiet and beautiful. The window was open, and the air was cooling down.

His moans became more urgent, which made my cunt ache, and he said, "I'm going to come." I nodded, and almost right away, the white liquid was spurting in my mouth and throat. For a long time, he came. I held his dick in my mouth and gently licked the underside, where the head meets the shaft.

As I listened to him, my cunt was almost in pain from the need to be touched. I kept his dick in my mouth until it was small. My pillow was soaked in semen on the corner where I had allowed the semen to escape my mouth.

We cleaned up with tissues. We looked into eachother's eyes. He said thank you and You're so good. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, and then I masturbated as he held me.

My cunt was slippery and alert, though my mind was sleepy. I remembered the texture and mass of his cock as I fucked it with my mouth, the taste and smell of him. I thought of sex. I let fantasies pass through my mind in quick succession: the sound of his cry, sounds from years past, the way his face looks when he comes, sometimes, and the way my heart goes out to him as I make him feel.

When I came, I felt like my entire body was overtaken by an intense force. I cried quietly, aware of the window being open and the lateness of the hour, for a long time, as the waves of good feeling hit my body and flowed through again, again, again, again, again.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:02:00 AM, Blogger Fat Controller said...

mmm..this is just how things should be on a warm summer night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home