authentic experience

Thursday, May 04, 2006

the nap


Yesterday we were going to take a nap--that usually doesn't work out. We were lying in bed naked, and it's very warm here, so there was no blanket, and his balls tempted me.

I kissed them, kissed his dick, and sucked it soundly. I went down on him until he came in my mouth. I love the feeling. He's powerless. I take him there.

Then we washed up, and I got a turn with the blue vibrator, which I would recommend to anyone--it's a good size, good shape, good texture, and seems a little cheap--not the penis-part but the part where you put in the batteries--but functions fine. I like Early 2 Bed and have had no troubles with them.

Last night I dreamed I was making out with a woman--a tall, blond woman, which is unusual--someone I respected but who was kind of mean. I caressed her back and said I loved her, and she said, "I love you for the moment."

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 07, 2006 5:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the poignant part about love in romantic relationships. It is always for the moment. It can be as fleeting as a morning tumble in the sheets or the moment can last for years. But you can fall out of love in an instant and it's over.

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

What I hope is that the friendship underneath makes the romantic love stronger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home