authentic experience

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

away

We were away on a whirlwind trip for the weekend, and sex fell by the wayside. Exhaustion, dehydration, stress, and disorientation as well as time spent with my relatives, who get in my head.

Anyway, last night, we were good again. I went down on him, and there was very little variation to his response, which was constant, unwaveringly enthusiastic. Then I unfurled a condom on his dick and fucked him nicely. Which we had not done in the long time, me on top like that, because of our troubles with condoms, which I will not discuss right now.

I appreciated the results of having my tits in his face, and I repeated, "I got you," because I had the most wonderful feeling of possessing him, though I don't know if he understood what I meant. I also said, "I have you just where I want you."

So I kept him at the edge until I felt my muscles would go out, and then I made him come. He had the most intense look on his face, almost violent, which I enjoyed seeing--anything new is such a welcome surprise!

And then I masturbated while he fucked me with the blue vibrator, and I came in his arms, crying out louder than I wanted to. It was so good to be home again.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 07, 2006 5:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you write beautifully--i feel as if i am right there!

"I appreciated the results of having my tits in his face, and I repeated, "I got you," because I had the most wonderful feeling of possessing him, though I don't know if he understood what I meant. I also said, "I have you just where I want you."..."

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 10:16:00 AM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home