authentic experience

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

spring

He had the day off work, and I read some more My Secret Garden. I felt so healthy and clean. The window was open again, and room was filled with fresh air and sunlight.

I wasn't wearing any clothes and asked him to come to bed. He unplugged the phone, which I always like, to feel nothing in the world can intrude, and we can go into a private world for as long as we want to.

He took off his clothes, and I looked at him. He looked so wonderful and whole. We sat facing eachother on the bed, and I touched his cock, and I went down on him, which was lovely. He tasted clean and good. Then we did it, with him on top of me, and it was like a dream. I held his lower back. Sometimes I closed my eyes. Sometimes I opened my eyes to see the look of animal attention on his face, which I love.

Then I danced for him, and he jerked off. I liked to see his beautiful cock, big and red in his hand. I turned this way and that, in poses that felt flirtatious, draped my hair over my breasts, and shaked my butt at him. He made sounds to let me know what he liked best. I went on the bed so he could see better. (Poor thing's nearsighted and wasn't wearing his glasses!)

And then he went behind me, and we went at it for a long time, which was lovely, and he held my hips for dear life and squeezed my butt. Finally he came.

And then he held me and pushed my g-spot while I masturbated and came in his arms. It was all a long time, and then we held eachother and talked quietly and dozed. He petted my hair, and we listened to birds outside. Happy.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:09:00 AM, Blogger A Nawty Mouz said...

Hello greenlacewing, I found your blog from your comment on secret slut's blog.

It's been ages since I read My Secret Garden and it's sequel. One of the other books that I also had at the time was The Happy Hooker by Xaviera Hollander (and it's sequel). At the time, those books were about the only erotica that I had access to.

You seem to be having a sexual renaissance of sorts. You have a certain enigmatic innocence of discovery, intriguing.

 
At Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:28:00 AM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Yes, you're correct about the sexual renaissance. It's wonderful to grow up. And it's wonderful to not be over-medicated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home