authentic experience

Monday, January 15, 2007

fucking in the afternoon sunlight

The bed was covered in sunlight. I was in the bedroom doorway and took off all my clothes. Are you going to take a shower? he asked.

Why would I take a shower! I said. I already washed this morning. I felt clean and very healthy.

I lay down in the light. The bed was warm. He took off all his clothes and joined me. I admired him: his muscular legs in particular, his cock, his balls.

Does the sun feel good on your cock? I asked.

It just feels normal, he said.

God, it feels good on my cunt, I thought and gently touched the warm, fuzzy outer lips so warmed by my own heat and by the sunlight.

Can I fuck you? I asked.

He assented, and we kissed. He touched my tits, and I went down on him. His cock tasted good in my mouth, and his balls smelled beautiful and earthy. Everything was glowing in the light, and I felt like I was in a world of pure happiness, where the only thing that mattered was sex.

I touched my clit. I was wet, and it felt slippery on my fingers. It also felt large and surprised me with it substantialness. Sometimes when I'm taking a shower, I touch myself like this, and it feels so good, I told him. I remembered the feeling of surprise when my soapy fingers slip inside my labia to touch my clit and find it's big and alert, ready for sex though no sex is planned.

He was lying there, jacking off, watching me as I touched myself.

I'm going to massage your dick, but I'm going to use my cunt, I said. Is that okay with you?

That's what I want, he said.

I got a condom ready, sucked his dick until my need to suck his dick was over, slipped the condom onto his waiting cock, and impaled myself on it. The first moment felt a little frantic. I was very excited to have him inside of me and to be in control. I fucked him quickly, almost as if I were afraid the sex would be taken away from me.

Then I slowed down, feeling more comfortable and myself. I took his cock inside of me as far as it can go. The motions I made fucking him were small. He went from very deep inside of me to slightly deeper. We were jamming it in as far as possible.

We murmured and grunted together. Oh god, I said. Oh god. He played with my tits and sucked one then the other. Our bodies rubbed together. My clit was getting a lot of contact since I was controlling the angles of our contact. I thought of the line of a popular song ten years ago, She only comes when she's on top, and thought it might apply to me this day.

We fucked and fucked this way. My legs started to feel shaky, and I thought I might come, but my body was stubborn, and I stayed at the verge of coming for a long time.

For a change, I put my feet where my knees had been and squatted on the bed, fucking him quickly. There was no chance of me coming this way because my clit had no contact with his body at all, but I know he likes this position, and I did it to see what his reaction would be, to see his expression change or hear him make other sounds.

He loved it as much I thought he would, but he didn't come, and I was running out of energy. I went back to the less-intensive position of before, but the feeling that I was on the edge of coming was over, and I felt tired.

So I dismounted and lay on my back. He climbed on immediately and fucked me enthusiastically. You make me feel so good, he said.

You're wonderful, I said.

He fucked me until he came with groaning cries, and I watched him and held him to me as his body jerked and finally slowed.

Then I masturbated until I was about to come, moved his hand to my clit, and made him push me over the edge. I cried out quietly and had my moment of transcendence.

Then we lay together in the sun for a long time, and what possible reason could there be to get up. I can't remember (this was yesterday).

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 7:53:00 AM, Blogger Fat Controller said...

This is just how it should be. Simply lovely

F.C.

 
At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:18:00 PM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Thank you, Mr Controller.

 
At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Leon H said...

Yeah.. too right Mr Controller. Just hit the spot! Beautiful.

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007 1:28:00 AM, Blogger Bear said...

So very wonderful. Thank you.

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007 8:55:00 AM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

I appreciate your appreciations, Leon and Bear.

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 5:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it interesting that both of you seem to ask permission of one another, at least most of the time. That can be a turn-on in itself (I can't help thinking of a girl, sweet and innocent looking, who once asked me in the most polite way possible if it was OK for her to do unspeakably naughty things to me) but as long as a comfortable relationship exists it's sometimes fun to just DO it, with nothing said. I've never turned down an unexpected blowjob while working at my computer. :) Depends on individual personalities, of course.

-SM

 
At Monday, January 29, 2007 10:04:00 PM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Yes, there's something to be said for just doing it too. And non-verbal communication. I guess our personalities, we like to be explicit most of the time.

Green

 

Post a Comment

<< Home