authentic experience

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

an apology and a situation

I'm sorry I've been updating so rarely. I don't know if any of my readers are still with me, but hopefully some of you check back, and hopefully some of you use a service that alerts you when a new post is made. Life is getting in the way of art. But here's what happened yesterday evening.

***

Yesterday evening I felt like being close. I took off my clothes while he took a shower.

We were naked on a blanket on the living room floor. He sat between my legs with his back to my front. I got some lube and reached around to touch his cock. First I just played with it. It grew large in my hand. Then I jacked him off, slow and fast in turn. I liked to feel his cock push back.

I could hear his little sounds so well because my head was so near his. I liked the feeling of being on his back like when we're sleeping on our sides and I curl up on his back. I felt safe and comfortable.

I kept jacking him off, listening to his little sounds, until he muttered that he might come, and then the semen was spurting on me, hot on my hand, and I kept jacking him off until his cock was no longer so erect.

I washed up, and we lay on the floor. He told me how good I made him feel while I masturbated and he touched my nipples. When I came, he held me.

Coming is like a wonderful emergency.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, July 05, 2007 7:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No apology necessary, Lacewing. I hope everything is OK.

This post is poetic, beautiful and touching...and real. Just like so many of them.

Wonderful.

 
At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 12:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lacewing - I visit your blog most days. I've been waiting patiently for an update!

 
At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:13:00 AM, Blogger swordfish155 said...

You post when you can, when you have something to say or something to share. And your posts are always the most honest and human that I read when you do post.

 
At Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:56:00 PM, Blogger Lily said...

"Wonderful emergency" -- That's such a great way to put it!

 
At Thursday, July 12, 2007 12:26:00 PM, Blogger greenlacewing said...

Thanks for all this sweet encouragement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home