authentic experience

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

accident

We have a hard time waiting until dinner's done. Last night we started, stopped, started, stopped, started. All day I'd been researching sex blog sites and read a really interesting account of men remembering their first times coming, mostly through masterbation, and how they felt. It was both moving and stimulating. So I asked him about his first time--he already knew mine was when I was 10 or 11 and pushing myself against a stuffed animal. His first time was in the bathtub, and he was about 13.

I liked to hear the story. He was upset about a difficulty I'm having with a friend, but I wanted to get into his pants. He finally relented with a smile and "There's only one possible answer to that question."

I went down on him in the living room and pushed his cock between my tits. Then in the kitchen, he sat on the counter by the sink, and I did more of the same. I was so excited, and he's so beautiful. The way he was sitting on the counter made his penis point straight up, which I liked so much, and I wanted him to come in my mouth, but in a way I'm glad he didn't.

We ate dinner in a hurry, then he masterbated and fucked me hard from behind, which I'd been wanting for days. It was heavenly. But somehow the condom slipped off toward the end. I thought it might have, because it suddenly hurt. So it was wonderful, but it's never good to get some semen where you don't want it. We went into the shower and washed immediately. I have a plan B pack, but I'm not going to take it because I started my period a couple days ago, and I don't think I have fertility right now anyway, which is a long story about hormones that I'll spare you.

We went back to the living room floor, and I masterbated and came, which was very nice, as he told me how I'd like to fuck me next time. He's so sweet to me, and so lovingly flexible with giving me what I want and satisfying me.

I don't know why we have so much trouble with condoms, but the position we like from behind provides good access, and maybe when he's about to come he should hold on to the condom to be sure it doesn't slip. I think his penis might have more variability than most, and it might get a little smaller right before he comes, which loosens the condom's grip on him. Maybe we should get some custom ones that fit more snug, or maybe I should just give up and go on the pill. But I hate hormones. We'll see.

One or the other of us getting fixed is an idea too, because as time passes I get more and more sure that I don't want kids (it's from 95% up to 99.8% now), but the finality of getting fixed scares him, so we need to wait until he's more comfortable. Of course he doesn't want anybody with a knife anywhere near his package. And I think for a woman it's real surgury. I hate birth control. Mother nature's a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home